Ready to Order?
Suggestions for getting the most enjoyment out of The Pink Sneakers Caper :
- Enjoy family bonding by reading the book together, or encourage your child to read it by himself.
- Have fun taking turns being the different animals and creating voices for the engaging characters.
- Support your child’s skill development and writing confidence by participating in our blog page. Using his/her imagination, write about what is happening in Muskyville. Then attach the short story line on the Contact Us page and submit it to us.
- Set up a time for your child to take the book to school to share with the teacher and students in his/her classroom or with the librarian.
- Make use of the viewpoint questions at the end of the book to draw out your child’s feelings to keep lines of communication open.
- Help to develop your child’s fine motor skills and creativity by coloring the supplemental coloring pages.
- As a family, use the recipe to bake a batch of Muskyville’s favorite
Chickity, Chickity, Chickity Chocolate Chip Cookies™?
Authors, John and Sandi Clark live in Meridian, Idaho.
Our phone number is: 208-855-0338
We will NEVER sell, trade, or rent your name or email address to any third party. We hate spam, too!